"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WWW Wednesdays....(Feb 9)

WWW Wednesdays...

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

My answers:

1.  What are you currently reading?
At my bedside sits The Help by Kathryn Stockett and Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. These have been ongoing for some time now.  As they are read at bedtime, some nights tiredness pervades and I accomplish little more than a chapter.  They are both good entertaining novels that I am eager to complete.  When I am finished my other read, Deed So by Katharine Russell, I can dedicate more time to finishing both of these.

2.  What did you recently finish reading?
 I recently finished reading the debut novel Sudden Moves (a Young Adult Mystery) by Kelli Sue Landon.  The review will be posted tomorrow followed by an interview with the author on Friday.  I am excited about this one!  Kelli Sue Landon shows true promise as an up and coming author.

3.  What do you think you'll read next?
I have a pile of eight books to be read that were provided by authors for review, so I must continue with that.  True Believer is the next Nicholas Sparks novel I will read as I work on the Nicholas Sparks challenge and I have another Agatha Christie novel, The Body in the Library, that I am eager to renew my acquaintance with. 

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.  Please leave a comment with a link to your WWW Wednesday so I might pop by to see what you are reading and be sure to visit Should Be Reading's WWW Wednesday to submit your reads.  Have a great week of reading everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Shirley. I'm curious about two books by your bedside; do you just switch back and forth? Why two at once? (I read several books at once but they usually live in different places!) Love the idea of Christie's The Body in the Library. I've never read that one but like her; sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. I have two books at my bedside and choose my night reading depending on what I am in the mood for. So far, it works for me.

    You definitely should read The Body in the Library and Gone With the Wind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both Nicholas Sparks and Agatha Christie - I have several books by both of them.

    My WWW Wednesday is here:
    http://centralcaligrrrl.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-are-you-currently-reading-i-am.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...