"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stalk Hop Friday/ Book Blogger Hope 2/25/11

Stalk Hop Friday


Welcome to

"Stalk Hop Friday"!

Blog hops are a great way to gain more followers! This hop follows in EVERY way: Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Feed, Blog Frog, Networked Blogs! Please Link directly to your Blog post about "Stalk Hop Friday" or Friday Follow.

** Please grab the Badge to put in your post, help spread the word and make this hop big!!
** It's a lot easier for others to leave a comment and follow you back if they have a specific post to comment on.

Coming Soon:  Book Tour for "Lessons From the Concrete Garden" by Kurtis Smith!!  Check back soon.


Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs.

 This week's question comes from Jen B. who blogs at I Read Banned Books:

"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

Sometimes I wish I had gone with something more creative, like Crazed Bookaholic perhaps.  My Bookshelf is perhaps rather run of the mill?  Anyway, it's out there now so I don't want to change it after all the time and effort I've put into it.  So there you be, My Bookshelf!  :)

This meme is hosted by Crazy for Books

8 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say hello and wish you a fabulous weekend!

    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop-225.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping by my blog earlier. I just signed up to follow! Have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with "My Bookshelf." It's simple and easy to remember. Thanks for your comments on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Bev. You definitely know what your blogs about just by reading the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog name is simple and honest!

    I am hopping by to drop off this for you
    I would like to invite you to consider participating in

    Irish Short Story Week-3/14 to 3/20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. I think your blog name is pretty honest and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Hopping by and now following, too! I like your title :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog in your spare time, www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com

    Take care and happy reading,
    Ms C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newest follower via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...