"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Follow Friday 2/18/11

Welcome to Fun Follow Friday hosted by Simply Stacie and My Wee View. The goal of this hop is to get new Google Friend Connect Followers for your blog and be introduced to new blogs to follow!

I hope you will like My Bookshelf and decide to follow.  I read and review books of many genres and host some book tours too.  Make yourself at home, browse around and be friendly.  You may want to check out my most recent review of The Help by Kathryn Stockett.  Did you know The Help continues to be on the top 50 list since its publication in 2009?  That is staying power!!

Please leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can stop by for a visit.   The main goal is to have fun and follow the blogs that interest you.

4 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower. Found you through Fun Follow Friday blog hop from My Wee View. I love to read and am looking forward to browsing through your "library"

    Dafeenah @ http://dafeenah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from Social Parade on Friday! I LOVE books too and I think your blog is amazing!! I would love it if you followed back at -
    http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from a blog hop and happy to meet you,
    <3, Your 100th Follower

    Get a dose of laughgter at A Taste of T

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...