"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays -2/8/11


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's a tease of what I am currently reading:


"I didn't think about how far I'd go in Dad's car. I just kept driving, staying back enough so they wouldn't suspect I was following them."  page 154, Sudden Moves by Kelli Sue Landon.

I am hosting a virtual book tour for Sudden Moves February 10 that will include a review, Q&A, and more!  Stop by, won't you?

I'd enjoy reading your teasers here too!  You may leave a link in your comments here and be sure to stop by Should Be Reading to link up there.  Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Staying back is definitely a good plan, don't want to be found out! Great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. "The Sworn" is a good book, it's just taking my a lot longer to read than I had hoped. There is a lot going on and there was a series of books before it that I didn't read. I hope to get my review up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it a mystery/thriller? I kind of felt it could be, from reading the teaser. The name also suggests that :)

    My teaser is from a mystery set in Italy at e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sudden Moves is a young adult mystery.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...