This week's question: "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
- Little Princes by Conner Grennan
- A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley
- The enitre Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- A Novel Bookstore by Lawrence Cosse
- Promise Me by Harlen Coben
- Leave it to PSmith by P.G.Wodehouse
What would you buy? Won't you share with me what you would purchase if you could? Not that I'm short on ideas, but you never know. Be sure to link up at Crazy for Books too!