"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Help Movie Trailer




This is one book that has left an impression upon me that doesn't fade. You can read my review of The Help here on my blog. I am looking forward to seeing this movie!

The Help

Release date: Friday August 12, 2011
Genre: Drama
Director: Tate Taylor
Studio: DreamWorks Pictures
Producer(s): Chris Columbus, Michael Barnathan, Brunson Green
Screenplay: Tate Taylor
Cast: Emma Stone, Bryce Dallas Howard, Mike Vogel, Sissy Spacek, Allison Janney, Viola Davis, Brian Kerwin, Dana Ivey, Cicely Tyson, David Oyelowo

Have you read The Help?  Do you plan to see the movie?

4 comments:

  1. never read the book but will rush to read it before the movie comes out. The trailer looks really great and it seems to be a movie loved by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this book and then see the movie!

    http://readingwithrebecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am so glad you posted this. I had no idea that the movie was coming out so soon. I loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the update. Dint know a movie was coming out.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...