"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, September 16, 2011

Revealed: Cover for Insurgent!!!


Insurgent
Author:  Veronica Roth
Release Date:  May 2012

Though not much can be revealed about Veronica Roth's second book in the series, you may read a short interview EW did with the author here.
Divergent fans....mark your calendars (as if you haven't already pfft...)May 2012 for the second instalment.  Seeing the cover alone elevates your heart rate, doesn't it?

Visit the Facebook page here.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover on the new one. I just got a copy of Divergent and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...