"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Winner Announced for How Can You NOT Laugh at a Time Like This?

The first chosen winner did not response, therefore I selected another using random.org.  I am excited to announce the winner of How Can You Not Laugh at a Time Like This is:


Jeanne in Toledo said...



I SO want to read this work...I'd be thrilled to win it! If I do, my email is .......






Jeanne responded and will receive the book, How Can You NOT Laugh at a Time Like This? from JKS Communications.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!








1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...