"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Best of Canadian Books for 2012 According to The Quill and Quire Magazine




The Quill and Quire has released its best of Canadian books list for 2012:





Fiction:
Dear Life 
by Alice Munro

Siege 13 
by Tamas Dobozy 

Indian Horse
by Richard Wagamese

Maidenhead 
by Tamara Faith Berger

Inside 
by Alix Ohlin




Nonfiction:

Waging Heavy Peace 
by Neil Young

My Leaky Body: tales from the gurney
by Julie Devaney

Jerusalem: chronicles from the holy city 
by Guy Delisle

Burma: rivers of flavor (M)
by Naomi Duguid

Out of the Blue: a memoir of workplace depression, recovery, redemption, and yes, happiness 
by Jan Wong

Since seeing the following interview, I have really wanted to read this memoir by Jan Wong:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...