Question of the Week: Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
Now, 5 book related facts about me:
1. You know you're a bookish nerd when you'd rather spend recess in the library than outside playing. That was me!
2. By grade four I was reading adult level books. My favourite at the time was Phantom Roan. My teacher tried reading it to the class, at my request, for reading time but I was the only one who understood and liked it. So she went to a story about cyclops instead!
3. I read every Marguerite Henry horse book in elementary school! Loved them!!
4. My favourite book from childhood is Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. I still have the copy my grandparents bought me.
5. I feel euphoric after a visit to a bookstore or library!
What would you like to share about yourself?
Enjoy your hop everyone and be sure to leave a link so I can come visit yours!! Follow me, let me know, and I'll follow you back.