"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Titanic 2012 Reading Challenge aka Feeding an Obsession


I admit it!  I am obsessed with all things Titanic!  When a book comes in at work that is related to this topic, I simply must leaf through it to determine if it must be added to my collection.  Yes, I did say collection.  Though not extensive, it comprises about a shelf of a book case.  That doesn't include the Titanic model I built and painted a few years back.  Sadly it has seen better days and is missing a smoke stack.

While perusing some of my favourite blogs today, I discovered Miss Remmer is like-minded and is hosting a Titanic Reading Challenge which you can read about and join here.  The fun begins in April and continues for the entire month.  If you are a Titanic obsessor, why not join us?


2 comments:

  1. Shirley @ My BookshelfFebruary 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM

    I signed up for 2nd class, feeling that I wouldn't be able to fulfill all commitments if I went for 1st class. 2nd class - read or watch 8 books or movies about the Titanic. 1st class - read or watch 12 books or movies about the Titanic. 3rd class - read or watch 4 books or movies about the Titanic.

    Are you joining me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things Titanic!!! I am in! All aboard!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...