"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Saturday, April 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (Just Received) 4/4/11

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week has been fun!!  Lots of exciting reads and I found some terrific deals on books at Coles too!  I gifted myself for my birthday, thanks to my kids.  XOXO

In the mail, shipped by the author for review:
A Time To...A Baby Boomer's Spiritual Adventures by Ronald Louis Peterson
Shut Up and Stay Married: The Secret to Marriage Success by Visroel Roll
The G PointHow to Turn Your Business Into A Growth Machine by Jack Trytten (ARC)
Palm Trees on the HudsonA True Story of The Mob, Judy Garland & Interior Decorating by Elliot Tiber

In the mail shipped by Harlequin (I won this copy):
The Girl's Guide to Homelessness by Brianna Karp (ARC for review too) 

Purchases:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians:  The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (this month's bookclub read)
The Sunflower by Richard Paul Evans
Black Hills by Nora Roberts
Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg

What's new in your mailbox?  Did you make it to the library on the weekend?  Find a good book sale?  Share your comments below and remember to link up with The Story Siren too. 

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a terrific week and happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Some of these look like Books I'll have to check out.
    Like Palm Trees on the Hudson -Elliot Tiber.
    Ive also got The Girls Guide to Homelessness on Netgalley and have read Black Hills by Nora Roberts.
    I will have to look for The Sunflower as I love Richard Paul Evans , Ive got his book The Promise sitting on my Library Pile to read.
    Old follower
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of Palm Trees - I can easily connect Judy Garland and palm trees and interior decorating, but throwing the Mob in there is a little challenging.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te girls guide to homlessness, sounds really good,

    good IMM,

    Thanks for stoping by,
    The Book Mystress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lots of great books!! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...