"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Powerful Woman Writer Award - who me?


I am so honoured to be chosen to receive this Powerful Woman Writer Award.  I typically don't accept awards as I don't have the time it takes to reciprocate.  This lovely lady, Deirdra Eden Coppel, of A Story Book World is my newest follower and she designs these awards.

Deirdra said, "You have a fabulous blog!  I'm an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy.  It's not a pass on award.  This is just for you to keep.  I want to award you with one of my homemade awards:  Powerful Woman Writer Award for all the hard work you do!  By the way, I am your newest follower."

As writers and bloggers we do work hard on our blogs and it is heartwarming to know that others see it and appreciate the effort that goes into our blogs.  How could I not accept this award with these heartfelt comments.  Thank you so much Deirdra and welcome to My Bookshelf.  :)

Check out Deirdra's blog, A Story Book World to see this lady's fabulous and creative book blog.  I am sure when you do you will want to follow her blog as I did!


2 comments:

  1. I love the new look. Isn't it nice when someone notice all the hard work we passionately do on our blog. That is such a wonderful thing. oh, just so you know when i emailed you about where was your GFC Follow button cause for some reason the day I was visiting it did not pull up, i knew you had one because i was a follower, well i was trying to award you with an blog award also, it was for those with nice blogs with 200 or less followers, and you had to pass on to 5 bloggers. Now I know you a no -award zone. but its the thought that count. Congratulation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty insightful. Thanks!

    My site:
    internetanbieter preisvergleich dslvergleichdsl.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...