"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, July 22, 2011

If You Could Enjoy ....




The Book blogger hop is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Crazy for Books.  It's a wonderful opportunity to meet other book bloggers and talk books with others as fond of them as you are.

What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?


I just can't get into fantasy literature.  I try, and with books like Harry Potter, I have found enjoyment, but for the most part it just doesn't appeal to me.


Is there a genre you just can't get into?  What is it?  Are there any exceptions?


Please, feel free to comment with your reply here and remember to link up with Jen at Crazy for Books.
]



4 comments:

  1. Science fiction generally doesn't do that much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love hate relationship with fantasy. Some I love but most I'm not a fan of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might be the only person in the world who hasn't read even one Harry Potter book!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...