"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I thought the Canadian/American cover for Cinder was nice but look at this....

The first foreign cover for Cinder.  This is for Spain.
This is the Canadian/American Cover

They are both beautiful!!  


Update:  I just read on Marissa Meyer's blog that the second book in this series, Scarlett, is about to go to copy-editing while Marissa is writing the third, Cress.  During all this excitement of releasing her debut novel, Cinder, Marissa got married, quit her day job, went on a honeymoon and continues to promote her novel, not necessarily in that order.  Marissa is one of the friendliest authors I have had the opportunity to communicate with via email.

Have you read Cinder yet?  Take a look at my review.  Once you read Cinder, you'll be addicted!

4 comments:

  1. I have not read this book yet, but it is on my wish list now after reading your review! :) I like the European cover better actually! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lady, I actually do too! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Spanish dress that Cinder is wearing but I do prefer the American/Canadian cover for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read it yet- but it has been on my TBR list for a while. I really want to read it. I like both covers! Can't believe how busy the author is. Nice to hear that she is so friendly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...