"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Now there's a book I really have to read!!!


I Shouldn't Be Telling You This

"I Shouldn't Be Telling You This by Kate White is on my must read list!!  Though she shouldn't be telling you all her secrets, for instance: how she increasedCosmopolitan's circulation per month by half a million copies, or how to use to your advantage "bitch envy". She is giving away her trade secrets, perhaps she shouldn't but in "I Shouldn't Be Telling You This," she is. 

A successful editor of Cosmopolitan magazine brings you a sexy, intelligible if somewhat sassy guide for women in the work force.  Kate White includes advice and strategies from her own experiences in the very demanding and always competitive US magazine publishing industry.  For every career woman, here is the book to help you how to succeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...