"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Monday, January 2, 2012

100 Books in a Year Challenge - Count Me In!



Book Chick City is hosting a wonderful challenge for all book lovers!  As an avid reader and book review blogger, I am joining in the fun!

All you have to do to join us is: read 100+ books between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.  Post about this challenge on your blog and then link up with Book Chick City using the direct URL of your blog post or, if you review on Goodreads, Amazon or another site, use the direct URL of that post.

Come back often to see what I am reading as I link up with Book Chick City for the 100 Books in a Year Challenge!  I look forward to visiting all the participants as well!  Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...