"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, July 11, 2014

It's the Year of the Book to Movies Adaptations!! Here's Unbroken, coming this Christmas to theatres.




The movie is an adaptation of "Unbroken" the biography of Louis Zamperini, a rebel child who turned his life around and became an Olympian athlete. Louis later fought in World War II and was captured and kept in a prisoner of war camp.  This is the story of a man who wouldn't be broken.

Louis Zamperini passed away July 2/14 at the age of 97.

Film directed by Angelina Jolie

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't even heard of this movie... These are my favorite types though... Will have to make sure I look out for it... Thanks for sharing... I love the movies that show triumph over so many obstacles...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...