"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Adieu for Now.

As many of my readers have noticed, I have been away from this blog for some time now.  There have been several events in my life that have taken my attention and energy, so for now I will be taking a blogging vacation.  I'm not sure when or if I'll return to this particular blog but you can still find me at Living the Gardening Life.  

I wish you all well and want to express my deepest gratitude for your support and readership.  Take care.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything, Shirley. Hope to see you back when you're ready. Cheers from caroles' Chatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole! I appreciate your greeting. Cheers.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...