"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What's the Buzz - Robin Esrock Shares a Bucket List for Travelling Canada


Robin Esrock signing his book,
The Great Canadian Bucket List - One of a Kind Travel Experiences.


http://www.wordtravels.tv

http://www.canadianbucketlist.com


October 20th was a bucket list day for me as I was able to cross off an item on my bucket list. (yes, I have one.  Don't you?) I was thrilled to do so because in agreeing to go to a book launch with a friend, I really didn't know who I was going to see.  Imagine my surprise when I discovered the author doing the presentation not only looked familiar but is the co-host of one of my very favourite television travel programs, Word Travels!


ROBIN ESROCK!!!

Robin has released two books:  Word Travels and The Great Canadian Bucket List - One of a Kind Travel Experiences.  It is the latter book that Robin is promoting during his cross-country tour from BC to Ontario.  He plans to continue the book tour next year in the east including the Maritime provinces.  Both books are available at any of the venues during his speaking tour when you attend in person at the event.  Major bookstores carry The Great Canadian Bucket List while Word Travels may be purchased at Amazon.com or in person while on his tour.  If the opportunity to attend one of Robin's book launch stops comes your way, you must attend.  It was the best book launches I've attended!

"Full of adventure, humour, photos and fun facts, The Great Canadian Bucket List is the definitive list of things to do in Canada before you die." (www.canadianbucketlist.com)

Robin Esrock is a renowned travel writer who spun a successful tv series idea to a network and became a popular co-host on Word Travels along with Julia Dimon with whom he co-hosted.

Robin travelled every province and territory, gleaning experiences that you'd never have known existed in this country.  From culture, food, adventures for the adrenaline junkies, hidden gems and well-known destinations; Robin Esrock has compiled a travel guide unlike any other and the whole bucket list travel idea seems to be catching on.  Just check with your local book store and you'll find bucket list adventure ideas abound.  Few, if any though, include the humour and the personal touch that Robin infuses this must-have guide with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...