"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Saturday, May 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (Just Received) 5/9/11





Birds Can Fly and So Can I by Noa Nimrodi
Copyright:  2011
Source:  complimentary copy provided by the author in conjunction with Bostick Communications

"A delightful giraffe has a lofty dream - to fly in the sky with the birds.  Will her dream remain a vision, or will it - along with her other undiscovered talents - soar to reality?"

See my review:  here


Shiver of Fear by Roxanne St. Claire
Copyright:  2011
Source:  I won this on Freda's Voice blog.  Provided by Hatchette Book Group.

"The legacy that haunts her...
The mystery she must solve...
A man who threatens to reveal her secrets...
and break her heart."

Thank you Freda and Hatchette Book Group!
****

What arrived in your mailbox this week?  Did you borrow some great reads from the library?  Purchase something new?  Tell me in the comments below and remember to link up with The Story Siren too.

5 comments:

  1. The giraffe is kinda cute..i have to admit that!

    Hope you enjoy your books!
    And thanks for visitng my mailbox too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable book, "Birds Can Fly and So Can I." Please let me know if it's as cute a read as the title and cover. Sounds like a book my neices would love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting haul! Thanks for checking out my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of either of those - but the cover is Birds Can Fly and So Can I is absolutely ADORABLE! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiver of Fear looks pretty good. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...